The Band of Oz - Concert SeriesShelton Vineyards
The Band of Oz is one of the most successful groups in the Southeast and continues to get the very best reviews from the top people in the entertainment business.
Concert Day Rules and Regulations
- No outside food or alcoholic beverages allowed on the grounds.
- No coolers/containers will be allowed.
- Anyone found to be intoxicated or consuming outside alcoholic beverages will be asked to leave the premises with an appropriate driver.
- All visitors will be "carded," and only persons of legal drinking age may purchase and consume wine and/or beer.
- Food, wine, and tastings are not included in the ticket purchase price. Tastings are included in the Shelton Summer Megapass and Season Pass purchase.
- Foods will be available for purchase.
- No pets allowed on concert days.
- No personal tents.
- Each advance ticket purchaser must present their ticket when entering the gate.
- Holder releases management and owners from all liability in the event of accident, damage, theft, or any other occurrence while on the premises.
- No refunds, rain dates, or exchanges.
Sunset Grillfest @ Round Peak Vineyard!
11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Reeves Open Mic Night
7 p.m. - 10 p.m.