Cat5 Band - Concert SeriesShelton Vineyards
Cat 5 is a group of professional musicians that have come together with a common purpose to provide the best music possible to audiences all over the world.
Concert Day Rules and Regulations
- No outside food or alcoholic beverages allowed on the grounds.
- No coolers/containers will be allowed.
- Anyone found to be intoxicated or consuming outside alcoholic beverages will be asked to leave the premises with an appropriate driver.
- All visitors will be "carded," and only persons of legal drinking age may purchase and consume wine and/or beer.
- Food, wine, and tastings are not included in the ticket purchase price. Tastings are included in the Shelton Summer Megapass and Season Pass purchase.
- Foods will be available for purchase.
- No pets allowed on concert days.
- No personal tents.
- Each advance ticket purchaser must present their ticket when entering the gate.
- Holder releases management and owners from all liability in the event of accident, damage, theft, or any other occurrence while on the premises.
- No refunds, rain dates, or exchanges.